Anyone interested in becoming an umpire or if you need more information,
please contact Cameron Haney at 904-655-5276
Next Meeting Saturday January 21st @ 1230 at Wolfson High School
This is our annual Cookout meeting.
2017 FHSAA Assessment Process (Wolfson HS Tuesday Night Rules Sessions)
1. Tests will be administered on 2 dates: 1/24 & 1/31. Both Baseball & Softball open-book tests
will be offered each night. We will also review admin. procedures on 1/24, a 30-minute overview only.
2. Any umpire that only has to take 1 test, would still be able to attend on the
other date to review rules. If you have 2 tests to take, then you have 2 nights to
take both tests. Each test will consist of 50 questions.
3. We will administer the tests, which you will write your names on it, in order to
receive credit for taking the test. Completed tests will then be collected, to be graded later.
4. You would then receive a copy of the test with the correct answers for review.
5. Anyone who misses a test, may still be required to take one or both tests.
We will schedule a final testing date (probably 2/7) as needed.
- Baseball and Softball registration has been extended to Feb. 20, 2017 with no late fee. However, you will not be assigned school games until you have completed your registration.
- Returning Officials may call Jana Horton (352-372-9551 Ext. 290) or Jeremy Hernandez (352-372-9551 Ext. 300) to register for the 2017 season.
- New officials must email an application to either Jana (email@example.com) or Jeremy (JHernandez@fhsaa.org).
- All officials must call and make their payment by either a Debit or Credit card - Visa/Mastercard only.
NOTE: The above information precludes registering with C2C as there are problems with the site.
The FHSAA will be using a new web based officials program for the upcoming year
and you will be required to combine your previous account with a new C2C account.
To register click the following link.https://app.c2cschools.com/fhsaa/officials/register/
Background Investigations / Finger Prints
If you need a code for a badge only for officials that were already fingerprinted and need to obtain a badge.
FPDCPSVFSSRBadge - Fieldprint code for badge only.
FPDCPSV - Fieldprint code for full JLA background check.
The officials will have to log in the https://florida.fieldprint.com and go to I know my fieldprint code and put the code listed above. If anyone has a question they can feel free to contact Kathy Barton at DCSB by email or at (904) 858-6100.
Want to become an umpire?
TO JOIN JUA contact Cameron Haney at 904-655-5276 for further information.
Become an Official in NE Florida!
|Make New Friends
|Become Physically Fit
||Give Back to the Community
Earn Extra Income
Learn More About the Sports
Your local high schools and neighborhood parks need
THE CHALLENGE of
officiating can provide some great personal rewards. As an official
you must make instantaneous decisions, resolve conflicts and deal
with stress and pressure. You are in a position to be a positive
role model around children and young adults.
Hey Blue! That was a great call!
training to be an umpire is JUA's charter mission.
If you are interested in joining please contact
Cameron Haney at 904-655-5276
further your professional goals in this area!